mercoledì 17 ottobre 2007

welcome to my blog





Hi! I'm an Italian girl of 24 and I'm studying foreign languages at the Univesity of Padua. Welcome to my blog!
This is a photo of a cute dog puppy. I've decided to post it since I really love dogs, with no distinction of size, breed or colour. Moreover, I think that this puppy is very lovely and incredibly looks like my dog Trudy. Even if she is nearly twelve years old, she still looks like a pup! She is very lively when we go for long walks, but when we come back home she sinks into sleep on her cushion. I like looking after her, and her thankful look makes me happy. My parents brought her home many years ago, saving her from the bad conditions of a dog pound. If I had the possibility I would like to rescue other stray dogs.

These are the websites that I often use.



The first is a very useful website that I often use to check the meaning of foreign words that I do not know, or when I want to translate Italian words into foreign languages.
The second website is an Italian online newspaper, that I usually read in order to know what happens in Italy and throughout the world. It contains also many interesting links.
The other site is a sort of multilingual wiki that I use every time I want to know something about a topic that is new for me. I think is very useful and simple to use; in fact, there is a great number of links that you can use to satisfy your curiosity.

Have fun reading my blog!

Veronica

Nessun commento: